This feature available only in Full version.
How to add existing project in VCS?
- Open project which you want to add in VCS
- Go to Project->Settings and fill URL of remote repository, login and password (if necessary)
- Make a long click on root folder of your project and click on “Create Git repository“. This operation will done next things:
git init git remote add origin https://firstname.lastname@example.org/andrey_kidinov/order.git git add git commit -m ‘initial commit’
- Now, through context menu of root folder:
- You can Commit, Push and Pull your project.
How to get project from remote repository?
- Use main menu and click on “Clone from Git“
- Fill fields like on screenshot
- Press clone